BowsAndBulletsReviews

Welcome To Showside
Ian McGinty
Shatter Me
Tahereh Mafi

Review for A Date Of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #2.5) by Tellulah Darling

A Date of Godlike Proportions - Tellulah Darling

This review is also available on my blog, Bows & Bullets Reviews

Theo and Festos are finally going on their second date.  After several thousand years of waiting, there is a lot of pressure on them for this to go well.  Festos is over the moon excited and Theo is terrified.  Can they make it work.

Theo & Festos? Bring. It. On. This was way too damn short.  Can I have more?  Please?

Our poor dear Sophie is unconscious, healing from the knife wound to the gut from that crazy bitch and Theo doesn't want to leave her side, but the rest of the crew more or less drag him out of the house for this epic date.  He's determined to be difficult because he's scared it'll turn out badly, even though it's obvious to anyone with eyes that Festos still loves him.  These two are so fucking cute together.

Seriously, more please?  No?  Well, I already have the next book in the series so I'll get more soon enough.  This tinsy little novella gives you just enough of a taste to whet your appetite for more.  I'm gonna tear through the book I'm reading now to get the My Life From Hell.  I can't fucking wait!

Tabitha's signature